Time's Up

Time's Up

Postby glagys » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 am

its time you went sammy and take your journey men with you, lets have some youth and passion back at morecambe
in the latter stages of Jims reign and the early days of sammys when we went one down not a problem as i always felt we would get back into it and even win
now we go one down and i feel how many will they score against us

even when the players came out for kick off there was no zest with the players, only parrs gave any encouragment that he was up for it

just P off Sammy Now
glagys

Re: Time's Up

Postby ezz » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:17 am

You couldn't just put this in one of the many I hate Sammy threads?
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Morecambe Jack » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:47 am

The average age of the squad this year is LOWER than last year where we finished 4th.

Stop all this journeyman bollocks. Ive said it already on here and I will say it again, it doesnt matter how many clubs a player has played for so long as they put in 100%. Any professional player should be doing that and anyone who isn't should f*ck off out of our club.

Cheerio capaldi.
Morecambe Jack

Postby glagys » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:52 am

and jevo
glagys

Postby Shrimp Ram » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 am

I've read a lot of post's calling for change and other's for keeping the status quo, I for one have said it's time for fresh blood but,

Having listened to Sammy on the Bay radio and I did see Sammy sat in the box looking down on what we the supporter watches week in week out, It was refreshing to hear Sammy say we were not good enough in any area of the pitch against Macclesfield and that we were out fought from the start.

Sammy also stated that he had told them exactly what he thought of them at the end of the game.

But this does worry me a little, Does this mean he has finally got fed up of trying to motivate those he had brought in to bring us success ?? Or is it a case he has run out of idea's ?? either way he needs to change the playing mentality.

What I watched at Barnet was two poor teams and when they went 1-0 I felt the knives being drawn, But credit to the lads and some poor Barnet defending we turned it round and got the points !!.

But if you watched the game last night you will have noted we started in the same way, Macclesfield saw that we were there for the taking and did a job.

The only time in 90mins we played any football we scored, the rest was just hoof ball,
I know Sammy can't be happy with this hoof ball but he really needs to get in to their heads - play football create chances / score goals !

Lets be honest, all season we have been at best average but most of the time poor, Things need to change and change soon,

Be it cutting down the size of the squad and placing the monies saved on wages into 3 or 4 quality players (end of their current contract with their current club or on a free) Or a change in tactics or thats for the management to decide,

I know there is only a few games left this season but we should not be watching for other scores to make sure that our latest defeat "is'nt that bad as the the other strugglers lost aswell" because if we keep playing like this into next season it may well be BSP for us come the end of next season and that would be a disaster.
Not everything's Black and White but it help's - COYR !!!!!!
Shrimp Ram

Return to General Discussion