Talk of John Coleman needs to stop

Talk of John Coleman needs to stop

Postby feelingguilty » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Think this talk needs to stop - I would like to see John Coleman as manager but this is not going to happen now. If we are going to make a change now (not sure thats the right approach) - needs to be an interim role until the summer.

Why would JC come to Morecambe - he is a well respected manager of a L2 club where the fans love him and are almost guaranteed L2 football next season.

If (and its a big if) he was to come it will be in the summer when the future is more certain - too much risk for him right now and arguably he is taking a step backwards (maybe not long term but certainly in the short term).
feelingguilty

Re: Talk of John Coleman needs to stop

Postby Loyalsupporter » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 pm

feelingguilty wrote:Think this talk needs to stop - I would like to see John Coleman as manager but this is not going to happen now. If we are going to make a change now (not sure thats the right approach) - needs to be an interim role until the summer.

Why would JC come to Morecambe - he is a well respected manager of a L2 club where the fans love him and are almost guaranteed L2 football next season.

If (and its a big if) he was to come it will be in the summer when the future is more certain - too much risk for him right now and arguably he is taking a step backwards (maybe not long term but certainly in the short term).

What about all this talk of Accy staff not being paid, developing their ground without proper planning permission and maybe more which I have forgotten
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Return to General Discussion