Morecambe vs Hereford

Re: Morecambe vs Hereford

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Sammy h wrote:
essex_shrimp wrote:Haining I just remember sure another League Two team will have him this summer not sure if league one would look at him you never know.

I get the impression we are rubbish at defending and yes center backs I know but I am going to say also the center midfielders are also to blame

FFS, I'm sick of you now. You don't make any sense at all when you post.

Read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why dont ya just get a room.it might be more interesting
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Sammy has a point darren. When you've composed your post, try reading it out loud and ask yourself the question - Does this make sense? I know 2 people on this messageboard who are dyslexic and have no trouble in getting there point across.
chrise27007mk2

Postby John L » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 am

Sammy h wrote:
essex_shrimp wrote:Haining I just remember sure another League Two team will have him this summer not sure if league one would look at him you never know.

I get the impression we are rubbish at defending and yes center backs I know but I am going to say also the center midfielders are also to blame

FFS, I'm sick of you now. You don't make any sense at all when you post.

Read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
John L

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 am

I really like Darren's posts, they're like an adventure. :mrgreen:
Bare Ben

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 am

That was awful. Feel really sorry for the other 20 or so guys and dolls that have just spent the whole day , night and morning watching that tosh! Yes it is late and I am fortunate enough to say b@ll@cks to it and have a night out anyway but there's only so much you can take from away game saying "thank you very much" had a great day but flippin heck that was awful!! We were very lucky to score. Back to the drawing board, until we get somebody with spark, creatively or some sort of inspiration we are kn**&***d . Is that clear enough

Thank you and good night from someone who is positive@! :o
Last edited by marky No.1 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby essex_shrimp » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am

Well I have just read again what I typed last night

And cannot see major wrong with what I said .

Sounded like the fans get on my back whenever Morecambe lose a game and come on they do lose alot.

Oh well It is not like i know any of you fans
essex_shrimp

Postby Ntini » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:Well I have just read again what I typed last night

And cannot see major wrong with what I said .

Sounded like the fans get on my back whenever Morecambe lose a game and come on they do lose alot.

Oh well It is not like i know any of you fans

'How to Make Friends', by Darren Lock
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby Pobble » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:30 pm

How many more times do I have to post ? Sammy is totally useless and now is the time to get rid.

I think Darren should get the job, at least he has got personality even we don`t understand what he says.

Keep posting Essex Shrimp, your a star.
Pobble

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Sounds like we played crap. Next line up should be:
Roche
Parrish McCready Charnock Capaldi
Brown Fleming Drummond Wilson
Jevons Spencer

However, McIlroy will decide to play Mullin and Jevons and Stanley instead of Fleming.
Little Shrimp

Postby George Dawes » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:Sounds like we played crap. Next line up should be:
Roche
Parrish McCready Charnock Capaldi
Brown Fleming Drummond Wilson
Jevons Spencer

However, McIlroy will decide to play Mullin and Jevons and Stanley instead of Fleming.

i think Brown is or as been injuried? but if fit id put him in there he gets up & down well plus he's comfortable with the ball

although id always have Stanley over Drummond, he's a harder worker
George Dawes

Postby steve mfc » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Its hardly surprising that we didn't have a cutting edge, with Spencer missing and Duffy going to Scunthorpe what were we left with. Wilson on the left that's ok but strikers well Mullin is obviously past his best and comming to the end of his career, Jevons comming back from injury and not exactly playing that well, that leaves Hendrie who will need time, don't know how anyone can expect the lad to be the answer to our problems when he is making a jump of several leagues, he needs time.

My opinion hasn't changed from a few weeks ago we still need a striker ( with pace ) a midfielder, someone like Jimmy Ryan at Accy and now Duffy is gone a right sided midfielder,.

Shuker for me is better playing behind the main striker and wainwright isn't the answer, Rundle unfortunately hasn't really impressed not consistently anyway, Gary Hunter could play that position when fit and he wouldn't let anyone down but he lacks the attacking capabilities of Duffy.
steve mfc

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Pobble wrote:How many more times do I have to post ? Sammy is totally useless and now is the time to get rid.

I think Darren should get the job, at least he has got personality even we don`t understand what he says.

Keep posting Essex Shrimp, your a star.

Maybe people are starting to ignore you because you keep posting the same mindless dribble. YEAH WOW OMG
Bare Ben

Postby essex_shrimp » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Really look i moved to Morecambe why should i care about a tin pot team in conference now league two guess what i did.

Do I want to make friends by what i say no chance got a question i speak to morecambe fans on phone on street and do not have a problem in what i say sounds like sours grapes with morecambe fans.

i am still a passionate charlton athletic fan why should i care about a team that will never gain championship football i should put all my faith into chris powell and charlton promotion bid this season.

and not like i here all season sack sammy mac sack who will you getyou may need a main center forward next season hint hint aaron taylor
essex_shrimp

Postby BLS BOY » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:36 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:Really look i moved to Morecambe why should i care about a tin pot team in conference now league two guess what i did.

Do I want to make friends by what i say no chance got a question i speak to morecambe fans on phone on street and do not have a problem in what i say sounds like sours grapes with morecambe fans.

i am still a passionate charlton athletic fan why should i care about a team that will never gain championship football i should put all my faith into chris powell and charlton promotion bid this season.

and not like i here all season sack sammy mac sack who will you getyou may need a main center forward next season hint hint aaron taylor

essex_shrimp...i don't think its "sour grapes"...people need to bear in mind that we are one of only a handful of teams who have never experienced life in the F.L.
Yes, we would all love, in an ideal world, to be top of the table and beating sides 4-0 every week!

The sad facts are these i'm afraid; I would put a bet on, and a heavy bet at that, in saying the side that won @Wembley are man-for-man BETTER than what we have today.

I think it says a lot about where the club are going when you sell two of your best performers in years to Scunthorpe...a side very much in danger of a drop back to League 1.

I think at the moment we are happy to get what money we can from any club, for any player to pay off our infinately wisdom-fuelled "new stadia project".

S.Mc must be tearing his hair out...no quality signings FOR YEARS and our best players shipped off to pastures new ala Carlton, Thommo, Baker and now Duffy.

Its time to remain patient and accept a place in the F.L as a target, irrespective of what we may have achieved in recent seasons. Continue to accept where we are, and feel priveledged to be where we are.
"the opposition are only as good as you make them"
BLS BOY

Postby Little Shrimp » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

essex_shrimp wrote:Really look i moved to Morecambe why should i care about a tin pot team in conference now league two guess what i did.

GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you see so much potential in Aaron Taylor? He was truly awful and had quite a poor attitude. He couldn't get a starting place at Barrow! I doubt he's still actually playing for a football team above the Unibond North Division!
Little Shrimp

Postby essex_shrimp » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm

100% with you.

Why did i even care about a team funny thing is Sammy Mac has got Morecambe football league football and highest league position last season come on.

Would you agree next season if Blackpool come say 15th and in January 24th are 19th in Premiership sack him why the man got talent and can spot talent just like sammy mac and mark lillis of course

I just chatted to aaron taylor came across a nice lad wanted passion for mfc yes he had a chance should he went yes i guess just like curtis i guess hope aaron gets a few goals ni the league he is in now and prove the supporters wrong 8-)
essex_shrimp

Postby Morecambe Jack » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Aaron Taylor is in the league he is in because that is his level - he was never league 2 standard and got hyped up by people. Forget him, hes in the past.

Looking forward, this season is going to be a write off now - lets just get the 50 points as quickly as possible and be done with it. If we can beat the equally shocking Bradford at home then we have done the double over them, so its at least something to celebrate at the end of year do.

We are going to need a bit of an overhaul in the summer I think with some of the older players being shown the door for some younger enthusiasm and pace.
Morecambe Jack

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Interesting quote from the Hereford Forum:

"couldn't understand why Morecambe played the long ball game with two five foot nothing strikers - our central defenders won't have any easier games"
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Pobble » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 am

Maybe people are starting to ignore you because you keep posting the same mindless dribble. YEAH WOW OMG[/quote]

Never mind Bare Ben, you will grow up one day.
Pobble

Postby Ntini » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 pm

BLS BOY wrote:I think it says a lot about where the club are going when you sell two of your best performers in years to Scunthorpe.

I think at the moment we are happy to get what money we can from any club, for any player to pay off our infinately wisdom-fuelled "new stadia project".

S.Mc must be tearing his hair out...no quality signings FOR YEARS and our best players shipped off to pastures new ala Carlton, Thommo, Baker and now Duffy.

Unfortunately you seem to have overlooked some facts there, BLS.

We have brought on and sold only two of those four players, Baker and Duffy. Thommo and Carlton both didn't sign new deals, and instead signed for bigger clubs. We therefore got nothing for Thommo and got a compensation fee through abitration (if my memory serves me well) for DC as a 'development fee'.

What you appear to have failed to see is that the board have learnt from their 'mistakes', so to speak. Instead of letting players leave on free contracts, we have sold them (Baker and Duffy) to Championship clubs, no doubt with add-ons, so that we can hopefully use that money to find replacements.

Having good players depart to higher clubs when their contracts are up makes no financial sense as you can't buy a replacement and so your manager has no budget. The board have provided us with a new stadium and have hopefully provided us with a means to buy some new talent. And for that we should be grateful.
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby Bare Ben » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Pobble wrote:Maybe people are starting to ignore you because you keep posting the same mindless dribble. YEAH WOW OMG

Never mind Bare Ben, you will grow up one day.[/quote]

Maybe one day you will learn how to quote.

Look at meee im posting in bold to get some attention!!
Bare Ben

Postby MfcChris » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

We are a tinpot club who will never gain Championship status? :shock: Be gone with you!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Previous

Return to General Discussion