Spencer... from hero to zero!

Spencer... from hero to zero!

Postby Keith » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Well, okay, not zero, but he was a VERY NAUGHTY BOY. I would expect him to be sent to sit on the naughty step while he thinks about what he did :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He played really well, nicely taken goal. I'd have to say that I thought it was a sending off, even if it was a bit of petulant handbags rather than malicious. When the ref came over to the linesman I said it would be a red, I just hoped it would be a red for both players.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Spencer... from hero to zero!

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm

as he is finding the net i think the lesson will sink in over the next three missed games, I think we should try and make him a contracted player asap
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby jonnythedog » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am

I'm not sure what anyone else thinks but i thought Sammy's response (On the Bay in the other thread) on Jimmys sending off was spot on. They spoke to the ref and they'll appeal and support Jimmy as it was a silly incident but Sammy also said that he sat down with Jimmy and said that he didn't need to get involved as he was hurting the Shrews all over the park. Good response to be fair.

I hope Jimmy learns from this, he's a good player and we look a better team with him playing.
jonnythedog

Postby Morectalk » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm just glad the club haven't publicly torn a strip off the lad as he is beginning to show why we got him in. Obviously what has been said behind closed doors may never be know, but he should just take whatever medicine is handed out & just get back when he can.
Morectalk

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Still a very young player, let's hope he does learn from his mistake....Agreed lets sign him on a contract need young blood like spencer who is willing to give it his all!!!
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion