Dress up as Eric!

Dress up as Eric!

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey guys!
After todays win i have renewed confidents in Sammy and the lads, so much so i would like fans to have a bit of fun when we play Torquay!
Normally, we only dress up as good old Eric Morecambe when we play Luton Town, and that has only happened twice in our history! So i wuld like to ask fans, if possible, to dress up as Eric and get as many of uss singing 'Bring me Sunshine' in a weeks time. I think this would be a good laugh because it would also make the lads have a little giggle, but then realise we have made an effort to support them, so they should make an effort to play for us. If you don't want to do it then thats fine, but i think it would be a good old laugh :lol:
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Re: Dress up as Eric!

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Random Erics would be a laugh,your team needs you to laugh and push this team forward.Its up to our loyal supporters to put the fun back into Mfc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Stanley Bowles wrote:Random Erics would be a laugh,your team needs you to laugh and push this team forward.Its up to our loyal supporters to put the fun back into Mfc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Are you going to be doing it stanley bowles?
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:06 pm

The Erics has been done quite a few times. Hull City away in the FA Cup springs to mind. For photographic evidence check out Quinnys new book (great read) where you'll see a younger, slimmer version of RedRedWine. Shrimper gets dressed up as Eric Morecambe at the slightest whiff of the Sky TV cameras..... I can't wait for the England U21s!!!!
RedRedWine1

Postby captain sparkle » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:53 am

That Match - the return.......
Attachments
Erics.jpg
Erics.jpg (26.78 KiB) Viewed 309 times
PYROMANIACS OF THE WORLD IGNITE!
Over 3.7 million hits on YouToob! Subscribers needed! full & part time! apply now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOzzTpVT3A
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeFlLgCS-jBXwnXTtT8vJBReNXSYuphoM
captain sparkle

Return to General Discussion