Macclesfield game

Macclesfield game

Postby paulshrimp » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 am

I have just looked at the BBC's 5 day forecast for the Macclesfield area and it looks cold all week. Given the location of Macclesfield I cannot see any way the game will be on.
paulshrimp

Re: Macclesfield game

Postby MfcChris » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:18 pm

There is going to be a constant Sat/Tues games all through Jan & Feb at this rate, and that is if Jan & Feb are better.

And it is all away games for us getting moved!!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Keith » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 pm

MfcChris wrote:There is going to be a constant Sat/Tues games all through Jan & Feb at this rate, and that is if Jan & Feb are better.

What a shame the Football League don't use more of those Tuesdays in August & September...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby parceldave » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Keith wrote:
MfcChris wrote:There is going to be a constant Sat/Tues games all through Jan & Feb at this rate, and that is if Jan & Feb are better.

What a shame the Football League don't use more of those Tuesdays in August & September...

August & September, what when we still have some daylight and its still quite warm and people could watch a game in comfort and travel to an away game without the fear of it being called off . Bladdy ell have you been drinking ;)
parceldave

Return to General Discussion