REDS.

REDS.

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I see the globe bar and grill name for JBs bar has now been dropped in favour of reds, anyone wish to comment on the new corparate name for JBs bar, and how many names it has ala ruxtons or that place on queen street, before the bar is given the name the fans want, paired with a bit of team history on the walls, why are the suits bothered, they rarely get in JBs BAR ANYWAY :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: REDS.

Postby Christies Child » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:I see the globe bar and grill name for JBs bar has now been dropped in favour of reds, anyone wish to comment on the new corparate name for JBs bar, and how many names it has ala ruxtons or that place on queen street, before the bar is given the name the fans want, paired with a bit of team history on the walls, why are the suits bothered, they rarely get in JBs BAR ANYWAY :?:

They can call it what they want, but to me and others it will always be JB's if only to bring some sence of history to our new stadium. Beats me as to what's wrong with JB's anyway.......

It's almost as if somebody who decides to do such things wants no connection whatsoever with our history.

:( :( :(
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Barmansteve » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I have it on good authority that pictures on walls are due imminently!!
Barmansteve

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 pm

good, you are listening, it is a start thanks. YWOMGIJFOMCCISTY.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Barmansteve wrote:I have it on good authority that pictures on walls are due imminently!!

Great pehaps some old pics of Christie Park.
heysham_mfc

Postby Keith » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Christies Child wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:I see the globe bar and grill name for JBs bar has now been dropped in favour of reds, anyone wish to comment on the new corparate name for JBs bar, and how many names it has ala ruxtons or that place on queen street, before the bar is given the name the fans want, paired with a bit of team history on the walls, why are the suits bothered, they rarely get in JBs BAR ANYWAY :?:

They can call it what they want, but to me and others it will always be JB's if only to bring some sence of history to our new stadium. Beats me as to what's wrong with JB's anyway.......

It's almost as if somebody who decides to do such things wants no connection whatsoever with our history.

:( :( :(

To be fair, 'REDS' is the ideal name for those people who intend to use the bar for live Man Utd games on Sky. JB's for me no matter what name is put above the door!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ockers » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm

and it is at the end of Christie Way??
ockers

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

ockers wrote:and it is at the end of Christie Way??

That's a very good point. When IS that sign going up exactly ??
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 pm

heard they are turning christie way into reds square to please our chinese share holders :?:
mrpotatohead

Postby seasonsinthesun » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:10 pm

I have been looking for the actual sign "Christie Way" as I turn into the road that leads to the front door of the Globe. Is it due to be put up anytime soon?
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Sammy h » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Is the sign outside the bar going to be changed? Has it already?
Sammy h

Return to General Discussion